Sunday, November 19, 2006

An IPod classroom?

1. The article suggests that iPod video lectures are effective for '"kinesthetic learners", who tend to be hands-on, active, and require frequent breaks. Do you think that you would learn well using an iPod? Why or why not?

The iPod is currently the world's best-selling digital audio player and it is one of the most popular consumer brands. I would definitely learn well watching video lectures from an iPod video because that would mean that I'd actually own one. Also i think a lot of students will watch these videos because having it stored in their iPod videos would fit their lifestyle since iPods are the new thing nowadays, along with all the extra accessories.

I think an iPod would help me understand the concepts better because if i dont get it the first time, I can always rewind and go back. I can also watch video lectures wherever I go even on the bus, car, subway, everywhere even in the washroom. I wouldn't even have to go to class or seminars. I can just watch it on my iPod. Also, I can watch it whenever i want.

No comments: